Home l Reset Regions  
Home / Home & Garden / Small Appliances, Lighting & Heating
Featured Ad
Shop The Best LED Pole Lights For Street Lighting

Expires On: Sunday, 31 March, 2024  18:15
Price: $95.99
 

Purchase the cutting-edge and green LED Pole lights » from LEDMyplace to significantly reduce your energy costs. These lights have high energy efficiency, turning 95% of the energy they use into light, with the remaining 5% dissipating harmlessly into the environment. These lights also have a CRI of over 80, which indicates that the colors they produce are 80% more accurate than those of natural light. These lights have a long operating life of more than 50,000 hours due to the fact that they produce less heat.



   Bookmark and Share Share      Report Abuse | Email this Ad

It is ok to contact this poster with commercial interests.


Contact this User: 
 
Your email: *
Message: *
Attachment:
The following file types are not allowed: exe, com, bat, vbs, js, jar, scr, pif
Maximum file size: 200KB
Security Code: *
Enter the code shown above into this textbox